I am currently working on my Master's degree in Library and Information Science and hope to become a genealogy and local history librarian. I have two blogs, one on my educational path and one on my genealogy. I love that I can combine my interests in history, political science, anthropology and travel in my family history search.
Last night I bought myself a valentine's day present: an external hard drive and a SCANNER!!!
I am so excited that I can now put my pictures on my computer and participate in I Smile! for the Camera, Scanfest and more of the Carnival of Genealogy's.
My scanner is great - I put all my birth/marriage/death certificates into my pc and I have a lot as I research trees for a living. Have fun, and happy Valentine's day.
You are in for some serious fun ... and possibly some aggravation if my scanner is any indication (no real problems, just doesn't like large files).
ReplyDeleteGreta, You are so right! So far, it's just fun (gonna stick with small files for now)! And I have a profile picture finally:-)
ReplyDeleteMy scanner is great - I put all my birth/marriage/death certificates into my pc and I have a lot as I research trees for a living. Have fun, and happy Valentine's day.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to tell us all about it during the next Scanfest!
ReplyDelete