It was much easier than I had anticipated, though I'm glad that there are two people indexing each page, just in case (some of the writing was a bit difficult to decipher). I should be able to do this Thursday nights while watching Dear Betty. It will be good practice for both transcribing records properly and deciphering different handwriting styles. Besides, a little good genealogy karma never hurt anyone;-)
Thursday, January 29, 2009
FamilySearch Indexing
I have been following DearMYRTLE's "Finally Get Organized" January 2009 checklist. All of my papers in plastic sheet protectors and binders, so I went to the next step today and did my first extracting with FamilySeach Indexing.
Labels:
dearmyrtle,
familysearch indexing,
indexing,
organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am trying to follow Dear Myrtle's advice on organizing too! You have a great start! I have found that even if I am not doing my "own" research, any bit of practice helps me for further down the road! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete