I have been seriously researching my family history for about six months now. A few years ago I had done a very cursory search, but then decided I was doing more than enough research in college to find time for this as well.
Ever since elementary school I have had a tremendous interest in history and I really enjoy learning about the places and history of the places my family is from, as well as searching for them. In the future I hope to also combine my love of travel with my genealogy search.
As I continue my search for my ancestors, I plan to use this blog to share my discoveries, thoughts and brick walls. I hope you enjoy joining me on this journey:-)


Welcome to the world of genea-blogging!
ReplyDeleteAmanda, it's wonderful to find you! So glad you're blogging and sharing with us. I'm following you with great interest! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteBecky Jamison
http://beckysgraceandglory.blogspot.com
Welcome to the wonderful world of geneablogging!!! Lots of fine folks here and we are ready to offer a hand if you need any suggestions or tech help.
ReplyDeleteCheck out the Geneabloggers group on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30305424880
Thomas MacEntee
http://www.geneabloggers.com
http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com
I've just posted about your blog and other new geneablogs at Geneabloggers (http://www.geneabloggers.com/2009/01/31/this-weeks-new-geneablogs-2/)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hi Amanda,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Geneablogging!
You'll find a lot friendly folks out here.
Bill
Hi, Amanda! I just started my genealogy blog this week too! Happy blogging!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Amanda, we can be new together and help each other! I look forward to reading your posts and your family history.
ReplyDelete