Monday, September 14, 2009

Not much time for genealogy

I apologize for the lack of posts the past few weeks, but graduate school has taken over my life, leaving little room for anything other than work and sleep. I promise to keep this blog as updated as possible, but it may not be much until winter break.

4 comments:

  1. I miss your posts, but totally understand! Keep up the FAB work - we are all so proud of you!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work in your studies! We've all been in a position where we'd "rather be doing.... " genealogy of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there, done that, and now my daughter is doing the same thing. We all miss your posts,but we'll be here ready to read them when you do have the time. Wishing you success with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I'm in the exact same situation. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete