Monday, January 4, 2010

One more reason GeneaBloggers rocks

My recent post, Data Backup Weekend, was also an entry into the GeneaBloggers Data Backup Weekend Contest and, amazingly, I WON!  My prize is the Handy Backup Standard 6.4 by Novosoft LLC.  I am so excited to have this software, which will back up my computer on a monthly, weekly or daily (for those true OCD types) basis without my having to worry about it.  I am so excited to start playing with this new software and will let you all know what I think about it for the next Data Backup day:-)


Thank you GeneaBloggers and Novosoft LLC!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I am blushing! I could not be more serious!

    Also you are right it great for us OCD types. I am still trying to figure out if anal-rentive has a hyphen? Or is it anal retentive without a hyphen?

    ReplyDelete