The crypt where Carl Phillip Emanuel Bach (son of J.S. Bach) at St. Michael's in Hamburg, Germany. At one point, he was the music director of the church. When we visited they were setting up for a party atop all the graves. Below see the bar, situated on top of other peoples crypts. Maybe a party for genealogists?
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks from your vicarious fellow traveler. Seems like a fitting party place for a genealogist -- will have to keep that in mind.
ReplyDeleteA Party on the grave. hmmmmm. I'm thinkin' that's somethin' I'd have to adjust for. How 'bout you?
ReplyDeleteCome join us for a drawing. Three books to be given away. Sometimes, being a follower is the most fun.
~ Yaya
Yaya's Changing World
I think it would definitely be an adjustment, but still really interesting and different. Thanks for telling me about the drawing Yaya!
ReplyDelete