I am currently working on my Master's degree in Library and Information Science and hope to become a genealogy and local history librarian. I have two blogs, one on my educational path and one on my genealogy. I love that I can combine my interests in history, political science, anthropology and travel in my family history search.
One of the coolest places I have been in Hamburg is Miniatur Wunderland. They even have a cemetery, complete with a funeral and a crypt with caskets and ghosts.
Thanks for taking me along on your travels. These are really cool pictures.
I had read about a museum in Hamburg devoted to the period in the 1800's when Hamburg was the major immigrant departure station. Do you know anything about it?
Hi Joan, I have not heard of that, but I will be looking into it and will visit and take lots of pictures to post:-) Thanks for letting me know about it. Amanda
Thanks for taking me along on your travels. These are really cool pictures.
ReplyDeleteI had read about a museum in Hamburg devoted to the period in the 1800's when Hamburg was the major immigrant departure station. Do you know anything about it?
Hi Joan,
ReplyDeleteI have not heard of that, but I will be looking into it and will visit and take lots of pictures to post:-) Thanks for letting me know about it.
Amanda