I am currently working on my Master's degree in Library and Information Science and hope to become a genealogy and local history librarian. I have two blogs, one on my educational path and one on my genealogy. I love that I can combine my interests in history, political science, anthropology and travel in my family history search.
Many, many congratulations! My husband, though originally kind of weirded out that I was excited about researching his family, is now just as thrilled as I am when I uncover a new leaf from his family tree!
A belated congratulations! I got my boyfriend interested in genealogy, though he recently confessed he doesn't understand why *I* get excited when he discovers something about *his* family.
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAin't Love Grand! Congratulations Amanda!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! (I love your genealogy-related perspective on this event.)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amanda! It will be fun...I have already started researching my fiance's ancestors!
ReplyDeleteMany, many congratulations! My husband, though originally kind of weirded out that I was excited about researching his family, is now just as thrilled as I am when I uncover a new leaf from his family tree!
ReplyDelete-Amy
A belated congratulations! I got my boyfriend interested in genealogy, though he recently confessed he doesn't understand why *I* get excited when he discovers something about *his* family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's always fun to start a new family research. I do it for people at work, just to have the fun of starting on a new family!
ReplyDelete