In 2001, I had a friend who was studying in London for a semester. When I went to visit over Thanksgiving break we went on a pub crawl and I bought this postcard for my scrapbook. It is glued to the paper, hence no back available. I recall having a lot of fun on "Thanksgiving" night...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Postcard - London Pubs
In 2001, I had a friend who was studying in London for a semester. When I went to visit over Thanksgiving break we went on a pub crawl and I bought this postcard for my scrapbook. It is glued to the paper, hence no back available. I recall having a lot of fun on "Thanksgiving" night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Now, that's fun!! Are you going to scrap about it?? ;-)
ReplyDeleteNow that's the way to see London.
ReplyDeleteAin't that the truth... I started off Munich with a beer tour, I'm starting to detect a theme for my travels;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I have one of Winchester pubs that is the same idea but frankly nowhere nearly as attractive.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite sign is the "Ale & Pie" one. I remember when I visited the UK (about 25 yrs ago)one of the "must-dos" on my list was to have steak-and-kidney pie at a pub. How Touristy! But it was fun anyways (even the warm beer).
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the Festival of Postcards. You can see the Signs issue which contains your entry here:
http://acanadianfamily.com/2009/07/29/a-festival-of-postcards-3rd-ed-signs/
The next 2 issues are dedicated to WATER and 4-legged animals.
Evelyn in Montreal
Thanks Sheila and Evelyn!
ReplyDeleteAnd I say that you cannot go to London without going to a pub or two! Neat postcard!
ReplyDelete