I am currently working on my Master's degree in Library and Information Science and hope to become a genealogy and local history librarian. I have two blogs, one on my educational path and one on my genealogy. I love that I can combine my interests in history, political science, anthropology and travel in my family history search.
Got your message on Heritage Happens regarding a banner...I have a couple ahead of you but I'd be glad to. Send me an email at dallmann8r@yahoo.com and we'll get talking about what you want. I'm so glad you don't have the green theme...I'm tired of green...lol
Just letting you know I'm starting on your banner today...It could be tonight unless I run into creative issues...or in a couple days...I'll let you know asap...
What a beautiful, beautiful photo to possess!!!
ReplyDeleteGot your message on Heritage Happens regarding a banner...I have a couple ahead of you but I'd be glad to. Send me an email at dallmann8r@yahoo.com and we'll get talking about what you want. I'm so glad you don't have the green theme...I'm tired of green...lol
ReplyDeleteJust letting you know I'm starting on your banner today...It could be tonight unless I run into creative issues...or in a couple days...I'll let you know asap...
ReplyDelete