I am currently working on my Master's degree in Library and Information Science and hope to become a genealogy and local history librarian. I have two blogs, one on my educational path and one on my genealogy. I love that I can combine my interests in history, political science, anthropology and travel in my family history search.
Happy, happy Blogoversary, Amanda!!! I may not always get to comment but I read every single post & I justt LOVE your blog!!! I'm so happy we got to meet up recently & the time we spent together is cherished! :-) Looking forward to another year of your FAB blog!!! HUGS!!
Wow! Happy Blogiversary, Amanda!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - Happy Blogviversary! It's amazing how fast a year can go isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary - Congrats
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy Blogoversary, Amanda!!! I may not always get to comment but I read every single post & I justt LOVE your blog!!! I'm so happy we got to meet up recently & the time we spent together is cherished! :-) Looking forward to another year of your FAB blog!!! HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda, What great news, celebrating your first Blogoversary. Love all your posts, and your other blog as well. Cheers to you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary! Here's to many more posting years!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, keep at it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary, Amanda!
ReplyDeleteHappy #1 to you. Looking forward to many more. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You have a wonderful blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Amanda!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BLOGOVERSARY/BLOGIVERSARY Amanda. I have enjoyed reading your blog over the past year. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first year. Best wishes for many more.
ReplyDelete