Saturday, February 27, 2010
Hello from the Sky
As you read this post, I am flying high above you on my way to Hamburg, Germany. I have also pre-published a few posts from yesterday until tomorrow, as I will be in and out of wireless access. I have my genealogy packed (well, saved on my computer), along with numerous magazines and books to keep me occupied. I also have my flip digital recorder which I will be using to spotlight genealogy in Germany and surrounding countries over the next 5 months. I hope you will follow along on my journey through German lessons to visiting ancestral villages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Have a wonderful trip, Amanda! Looking forward to your posts about Germany!
ReplyDeleteI hope you've arrived safely, and gotten used to the time difference. Of course, I will follow everything you say. I think I'll even send you a report of my German ancestors, it would be a hoot if you found their towns. Anyway, enjoy your new adventures.
ReplyDeleteWow! Enjoy as you explore and learn.
ReplyDeleteExciting! You are on your way to the home of my ancestors who once lived in and around Bitburg, Germany. Looking forward to your posts.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful and safe trip!!
ReplyDeleteThank you all! So far, it is wonderful here:-)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely do Barbara!